The mayor of Florence visiting Mac3December 4, 2017
A tribute to our chairman and founder: Mirian RonchiMay 14, 2019
A new fw version has been released for the HydroController range.
(date of the new firmware 08/02/2019)
With the new version the usability for the installer has been improved.
- ALARMS HISTORY: parameter 59 of the extended menu, also displayed in the maintenance menu. View of the last 5 alarms, both electrical and hydraulic, the most recent displayed as first.
- ALTERNANCE: the time for the pump exchange, in multimaster configuration, changes from 60 seconds to 30 seconds
- SENSE OF ROTATION: modified display, instead of values 0/1 it is shown with arrow dx and sx (-> and <-).
- POWER P1: in the installation menu the P1 power is requested
- RESET CONFIG: factory config reset eliminated from maintenance menu .
- KEYBOARD OFF: the message ” Keyboard OFF” is displayed when the WiFi connection is active
- INIT CANBUS: to initialize the canbus communication, without disconnecting the cable, press the On / Off button
- The error messages, shown on the display, have been modified (maximum 16 characters):
- Short phase-phase -> Short circuit
- Fault S.press -> Prs sensor fault
- Imax Fault -> Overcurrent
- I2t protected -> High peak current
- Renamed the parameter “MaxPowerNoflux” which becomes “Dry run power” (value set to 50% of the power inserted)
- Parameter 40 has been increased to 20 hours (excluding default).